- Make sure this fitsby entering your model number.
- 1080P Full HD live stream direct to your smartphone day or night with night vision (up to 30 feet away). works with 2. 4GHz Wi-Fi networks (does not support 5GHz Wi-Fi)
- Motion tagging technology detects and outlines motion in both live stream and playback video modes
- Wyze Cam automatically records a 12-second Event Video when it detects motion or sounds. Videos are securely uploaded to the AWS cloud via end-to-end encryption and are accessible for 14 days — no subscription or monthly fees required.
- Continuous recording with local storage – Wyze Cam supports local storage of recordings to a microSD card (sold separately). Play back videos with your Wyze app to solve life’s mysteries. Local Storage – Supports 8GB, 16GB and 32GB microSD cards in FAT32 format
- Magnetic base, 6-foot power cable and included adhesive metal plate let you mount your Wyze Cam anywhere – no screws required.Field of View:110° lens
- Works with Alexa and Google Assistant: ask your voice assistant to show your front door, kids room, or anywhere else you have your Wyze Cam
- Video – H.264 encoding. Day time video: 15 FPS. Night vision: 10 FPS. Night Vision – 4 IR LEDs (850nm) | Illuminates up to 29.6 feet (9 meters)
- Camera – Lens: F2.0 aperture, 2.8mm focal length | Image sensor: 1/2.9" CMOS | Digital zoom: 8x
- NOTE:Kindly refer to the user manual provided as a PDF manual in the product description section
Wyze Cam V2 delivers fast, clear, live stream footage direct to your smartphone via the wyze app (iOS and Android), day or night. With motion and sound detection you can receive an alert anytime your wyze Cam V2 detects sound and motion, and view up to 14 days of saved alert videos for free – no monthly fees or subscription required. Use the wyze Cam v2’s new motion tagging feature to easily identify motion in both live stream and playback video modes. Plus, you can add an 8GB, 16GB or 32GB microSD card (sold separately) to enable continuous recording and schedule custom time lapse videos, and use 2-way audio to talk and listen through your wyze Cam V2. Use the wyze app to manage and view multiple cameras, share your cameras with other users, view alert videos, and record and share photos and videos directly from the app. The wyze Cam V2 must be powered to use (it does not have a battery), and is designed for indoor use (it is not weatherproof). Power Adapter Input – 110-240V (AC/DC). WiFi: 802.11 b/g/n 2.4GHz (Does not support 5GHz network) Supports WPA and WPA2 protocols