- Make sure this fitsby entering your model number.
- EXTRA LARGE ROOM AIR PURIFIER – The Honeywell HPA300 HEPA Air Purifier helps to make the air you breathe cleaner. Recommended for extra-large rooms (465 square feet), it helps capture up to 99.97% of airborne particles as small as 0.3 microns.
- HELPS REDUCE ALLERGENS & CERTAIN GERMS – This HEPA air purifier has 3 air cleaning levels + Turbo Clean. It helps capture particles like pet dander, pollen, dust and smoke. It reduces up to 99.9% of certain airborne viruses, bacteria and mold spores.
- EFFECTIVE AIR CLEANING AND CIRCULATION – The Honeywell HPA300 Air Purifier filters and circulates air in extra-large 465 square feet. Rooms up to 5 times an hour – 120x per day. You can breathe easy knowing the air in your home is cleaner with fewer allergens.
- No.1 BRAND RECOMMENDED BY ALLERGISTS – Honeywell HEPA Air Purifier, the Doctor’s Choice, is the No.1 brand recommended by allergists. Backed with a 5-year warranty, Honeywell air purifiers are a trusted partner in the fight against airborne particles.
- COMPATIBLE DOES NOT MEAN COMPARABLE – For best performance, use only Genuine Honeywell air purifier filters. Compatible air purifier filter replacements are not guaranteed to offer the same performance or efficiency.
- DIMENSIONS: 10.83" D x 20.08" W x 22.32" H; WEIGHT: 17.26 pounds
From the manufacturer
Honeywell HPA300 HEPA Air Purifier captures up to 99.97% of harmful airborne particles as small as 0.3 microns like pet dander, pollen, dust and smoke. Also helps reduce up to 99.9% of certain viruses, bacteria and mold spores. Recommended for extra-large rooms (465 Sq. Ft.). This Honeywell air purifier can filter and circulate air up to 5 times an hour – 120x per day in the stated room size. If you have allergies, pets or stale indoor air, air purifiers may help remove allergens, dust, airborne particles & help improve air quality.
Always purchase Genuine Honeywell replacement air purifier filters. They are certified to help remove allergens, dust & odors, and other compatible filter replacements are not guaranteed to offer the same performance or efficiency.
Quiet air purifier has easy to use touch controls, a filter change indicator and reset, 2, 4 or 8 hour automatic shut-off timer, a control panel dimmer and is Energy Star qualified.
Honeywell Air Purifier The Doctor’s Choice, is the No.1 brand recommended by allergists. Backed with a 5-year warranty, Honeywell air purifiers are a trusted partner in the fight against airborne particles.
From the air that passes through the filter, 0.3 microns and larger. Overall particle reduction depends on many factors, including the amount of air processed, the pollutant type and the pollutant introduction rate into the environment.
Based on March 2018 Cascade Survey Research results reporting 48 out of 70 (69%) surveyed Allergists that recommend a brand of portable air purifiers to their patients, recommend “Honeywell” air purifiers as their first choice.
Based on independent testing, report 101000573COL-001. Results are based on the testing of the reduction of the following bacteria, mold and virus in the air after 30 minutes of use, operated on the turbo (high) setting: Bacteria: E. Coli – 99.9%, Mold: A. Pullulans – 99.9%, Virus: MS2 – 99.9%
The energy star name and mark are registered trademarks owned by the U.S. EPA.