- Make sure this fitsby entering your model number.
- Food Grade Aluminum – Resilient and durable, the entire Moka Pot was crafted for a long lifetime of coffee with you. It gets better as our Aluminum is double polished and Food Safe to ensure your perfect coffee every time.
- Fire Resistant Handle – Our handles are Electric and Gas Stove Compatible, they're capable of taking the heat in any case. You'll always be safe, so pour yourself a cup of coffee and enjoy it in the Sisitano way.
- Super Smooth Seal – We wanted to provide you with extra safety as you make your favorite brew in the morning. So, we've updated our seals to ensure they prevent the leakage of deliciously hot coffee or steaming hot water while percolating.
- A Gift Worth Sharing – Our Moka Pot can be a great addition to any budding coffee aficionado’s set for brewing coffee. To ensure an enjoyable experience we created a booklet as a guide on how to use the Moka Pot.
- You're Helping Make An Impact – as our saying goes – "When its time for coffee," your Moka Pot can be brought with you in its reusable bag, for coffee anywhere and anytime. No need to worry about pods or capsules wasting away since used coffee grounds can be used for a multitude of other projects. Like fertilizer for your garden, as a natural scrub, or even for dyes!
Sisitano was inspired by Italy and the Italian way of enjoying coffee. We created Sisitano to remind our generation how our parents and grandparents used to enjoy this energizing drink. In today’s society, where everyone is running around, looking down on their phone, we often forget to stop for a minute and enjoy that is around us. Enjoy the company of our friends, enjoy socializing and having a great conversation and sometimes we tend to forget to enjoy a good cup of coffee.
The founder’s of Sisitano entitled to re-create the feeling of stopping for a moment, making an espresso with someone we love and enjoy that few minutes till it lasts!
We invite you to join our community, enjoy and make coffee as it is meant to be!
The Original Sisitano Moka Express
The Sisitano Moka embodies design elegance to produce an authentic espresso in just minutes. Our aluminium pot features a distinctive shape that allows heat to be diffused perfectly to ensure a perfect aroma for your coffee.
MOKA POT AS WE SEE IT
Makes 6 Demitasse Espresso Shots.
- Fire Resistant redesigned handles to keep you cool!
- Leakage prevention by using extra thick gaskets!
- Stove-Top options: Gas & Electric stove capability!
- Double polished for best coffee experience!
When It’s Time For Coffee!
THE COFFEE AS WE DRINK IT
Even though drip coffee makers & high-tech espresso machines are more ubiquitous, the joys of brewing a perfect cup of espresso the old fashioned way – over a stove top – have not faded.
BE YOUR OWN BARISTA!
HOW TO USE SISITANO MOKA POT?
Fill the chamber with warm water just below the valve. For best tasting result always use filtered water.
Add Ground Coffee
Grind coffee for moka use, slightly more coarse than espresso. Don’t tamp down when filled, only even it out as shown on the picture.
Place Moka Pot On The Stove
Use Gas or Electric stove-top to heat up the moka pot.
Heat may be too high if pot produces coffee with a burnt like taste. Try lowering the heat on your next batch. It takes some trial and error.
Enjoy Your Coffee!
Within a couple of minutes you will see coffee coming through the middle of the pot. When the pot is full of coffee, remove from stove. Stir it in the top chamber with a small spoon to equalize all the different coffee layers.
The Italian Passion: Coffee!
In Italy, where the kitchen is the heart of the home, where coffee is a passion and where the ritual bring friends and family together, Moka Pot is found in nine of ten households. Why? Because like every true Italian, coffee is in our soul. Almost 100 years ago, the first moka pot revolutionized the art of coffee brewing. Ever since no matter how big the coffee industry grows, there is always a need for an espresso maker around the kitchen that makes us that rich tasty, authentic Italian coffee!
We like to Enjoy our coffee with our loved ones. In Italy and Europe our grandparents always took the time to sit down and relax with their coffee. This is what we are recreating with our Sisitano products!
We hope you enjoy it, When it’s time for coffee!