- TOP NOTCH QUALITY: To deliver a professional ironing experience, our ironing mat has been made using high-grade 100% New Zealand wool that is known for their fine quality.
- SUPERIOR PERFORMANCE: Our 100% wool ironing mat has continued to give others on the market a run for their money and that’s because it has proven to retain heat while delivering a remarkable ironing experience. With our ironing mat to the rescue, it’s like ironing both sides of your fabric at the same time.
- IMPECCABLE IRONING EXPERIENCE: Ironing your fabrics is now smooth, easy and hassle-free, thanks to our ironing mat. The cool part is that our ironing pad is designed to keep your fabrics stable while ironing to prevent unpleasant stretching that may make your fabric unappealing.
- SUPER PORTABLE AND PERFECT FOR STORAGE: Another reason our wool ironing pad has become a lot of people`s favorite is that it is portable and easy to storage. Plus it boasts of a size of 17" x 24" and a 1/2" density which provides that extra protection for any surface.
- 100% GUARANTEE: Its either you’re satisfied or you get a full refund with no questions asked. This is because we place a huge premium on customer satisfaction. Click “add to cart” to place your order right away.
Size:17″ x 24″
Ironing your fabric can be a tad difficult without the right ironing mat! But you know what, we have got you covered! Oh yes, with our uniquely designed felted wool ironing mat, you have an ironing mat that you can always rely on to deliver exactly as it promises.
Our ironing mat for quilting has been prepped to retain heat so that when ironing, it feels like you are ironing your fabric from both sides. With a density of 1/2″, our wool ironing blanket provides that extra bit of protection for any surface. It also boasts of a 17″ x 24″ size which makes perfect for ironing any size of fabric.
This wool ironing pad will not only keep your fabric stable while ironing, but it will also prevent squeezing. Our superior wool ironing mat provides you with an extra soft and smooth surface that delivers a remarkable ironing experience. More so, it is portable and can easily be carried around. It is made using100% New Zealand wool that has been lauded one of the best in the world.
- Do not leave your iron on the wool mat for too long.
- Iron setting : use WOOL or MEDIUM HEAT for best results.
- Use of steam: With prolonged use of steam during ironing, a small amount of moisture can pass through the mat, since wool is a porous material.
- Cleaning: Simply rinse it in sink or bath and hang to dry. Note, do not wash with machine.
- Drying: When wet, simply hang to dry. Avoid twisting or bending.
- Storage: Avoid folding or rolling. Find a flat surface and place it there. Also avoid storing the mat when it is damp or wet.
- For people sensitive to wool fragrance: you may experience a slight smell of wool at the beginning, not to worry, it fades off after a number of use. Rest assured the odor will not be transferred to your fabric and disappear soon after your ironing is done.